Every event begins with great craft cocktail & delicious food.
What We Offer
We offer plenty of bartender staff that are capable of handling events of all sorts of crowds and celebrations with years of experience in the industry. Unfortunately, we are a dry hire bar which means we do not provide any alcohol (this is due to CA liquor laws), however we are more than happy to consult with the client regarding a cocktail menu along with a detailed shopping list of any ingredients associated. We will always find you the right staff for your event and never turn a client away if we can make it happen!
We offer wait staff that trained to accommodate all settings from a sit down dinner party to large scale buffet set ups and wedding catering. Our courteous and attentive servers will cater to all of your guest’s needs with a smile and help service the event that you’ll never forget. Our servers arrive in crisp uniforms and are ready to work. Yes, they are also all serve safe certified as well!
While food is a newer option as of 2023 and we are working towards more portable options to be able to cook at any given location. Our food services are limited to delivery with warmers or having a readily kitchen available on site to cook. If that is an option we do offer a two dedicated chef options: one chef (Hector) handles tacos and hispanic meals and another chef (Anthony) with a broader knowledge of food options. Anthony offers the ability to craft a menu to your liking or personal choice. Everything is housemade, prepared, and fresh. We do also offer delectable dessert options as well too!
- Setup prior to event of at least 1+ hour & cleanup after event as needed to approval of coordinator, venue, or host
- Equipped with our own tools of the trade: a cooler, shakers, strainers, bottle openers, wine keys etc.
- We recommend a bartender per 75 guests unless bar space is limited and won’t exceed more than 2
- Hourly rate is based on hours of service
Detailed shopping list and full alcohol purchase recommendation
At least two signature cocktail creation based on preferences or ideas of client’s drink of choice
- Serve safe certified wait staff
- We recommend a server per 50 guests
- Our staff will maintain a clean and tidy environment around the venue, help with setup, breakdown / cleanup, non-alcoholic beverage service
- Can accommodate all settings of events
- Buffet style
- Fine Dining
- Large scale corporate parties
- Prices will vary depending on what food options you’re looking for so please inquire further
- We are more than happy to consult on food options and come up with a unique menu based on client preferences
- All items are housemade fresh and to order
- Includes disposable chaffing dishes (as needed), disposable plates, napkins, serving utensils and eating utensils
- We offer drop off or pickup options
NOTE: We are in the process of fine tuning our options for full food catering so please bare with us we are acquiring all the necessary equipment. So currently we are only offering drop off or pickup options OR on site cooking
Additional Rental Items
- Beverage Dispensers: $20 EA (We have 3 total)
- Mobile bar horse trailer
- Portable customized bar setup
- Portable customize champagne wall
Our Booking process
Bartending / Wait Staff
Our process is meant to be as simple as possible because we know you have a lot on your plate when it comes to hosting the party of the century.
- Initial phone call / inquiry
- Proposal outlining details of event
- Per approval – $150 non refundable deposit is due and remaining balance is due no later than the day of event. Anything more than 1 day late incurs a flat $100 fee.
- Bartender rates: $100 per/hour for one | $150 per/hour for two and any additional is another $50 per/hour
- Wait Staff rates: $30 per/hour + gratuity
- We do follow up emails / calls roughly 1 month out and 1 week out prior to event to ensure everything is on schedule and nothing has changed from initial proposal
- Alcohol consultation is done whenever client is ready to purchase
Food can be a tricky subject and prices can also vary based on availability of product and what is being catered. We do charge by head count. So while we do not have defined prices to list we will do everything we can to find a good happy medium for your budget and ours to make your next event a success!
- Consultation of food and crafting food menu from appetizers, entree’s, desserts or anything else the client wants
- Proposal outlining details of event
- Per approval – 50% deposit is due up front and remaining balance is due no later than the day of event. Anything more than 1 day late incurs a flat $100 fee
- Pickup / Drop-off is scheduled or setup, prep, and cooking schedule is confirmed
We’d be more than happy to hear from you about your upcoming event and see if we’d be a good fit for your next big gathering! Inquire further and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can! We can’t wait to hear all about it!